Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Best Day

I have been SUPER busy this week (month, year, lifetime)-- per usual.
(Will peak season at work EVER end?!?!?!)
But I did get to have TWO glorious, entire days (Monday & Tuesday) off to spend with my kiddos (Hunter and Peyton are on Spring Break this week).

I work every single weekend so I can't even think of the last time I got to spend any significant time with ALL of my babies.
Probably since before I went back to work in November.

They needed it...
I MOST definitely needed it!
And we did nothing super special.
*sigh*
It was the best day I have had in awhile...







I ♥ my family!


♥cyn♥

5 comments:

  1. I love that pink tutu dress! yay for being off work and doing NOTHING except getting in some quality time with you kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I love it! It's the simple things in life, isn't it?

    My mom and I bond best when there is no real plan, when we just hang out at her house watching old movies and catching up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE days like that. Nothing planned but hanging out. Those are the moments I live for. I'm always super busy and on the go so I totally appreciate the calmness of those types of days : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cyn!!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and visiting the Follow Friday 40 and Over Blog Hop!

    I am now following you. Please follow me if you haven't already done so!!

    I would also like to invite you to join the Over 40 Bloggers Club!! Take a look and join in the fun!

    Have a wonderful weekend!!

    Java

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a great family. I am your newest follower from Follow Friday Over 40 Hop. Thanks for stopping by.

    HAve a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...