Monday, December 5, 2011

saying goodbye to fall...

we have had an unseasonably warm fall here in rhode island...
it has lent us extra outside time which is where skylar loves to be the best.
here we are enjoying the last few days of fall 2011...
my beautiful daughter... she literally lights up outside!

me -- taken for my progress photos for my other blog: misadventures of a chunky goddess. i am down 16.2 lbs. & feeling better than i have in years!
i love when you can see the moon in the middle of the day -- sadly that is the only time i can get a decent shot of the moon. since seeing it this day skylar is obsessed wth the moon -- so much so she makes up songs about it... heh!
playing in the leaves is without a doubt one of the best rites of passage of childhood! skylar had so much fun this day!


goodbye fall of 2011 -- your memories will always make me smile!
♥cyn♥

3 comments:

  1. You're looking great! I wish I could get motivated

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are looking amazing!!!

    Skylar is a doll.

    Stacey and I took a long walk on Saturday, and there were some great piles of leaves along the way... not gonna lie, I almost jumped into one! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your weight loss! Your daughter is absolutely adorable...she makes me miss mine at that age.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...