It’s no secret that I love my slow cooker!
Here is my latest crock-pot adventure!
This is a simple chili recipe I use all the time – it’s my own recipe -- your basic chili concoction with a healthier twist!
Cyn’s Healthy Crockpot Chili
• 1 lb. ground turkey
• 15.5 oz. can of red kidney beans
• 15.5 oz. can of black beans
• 29 oz. can of crushed tomatoes
• 29 oz. can of tomato sauce
• 2 pkgs. of chili seasoning (your favorite brand and potency)
• 1 cup frozen corn
• 1 bell pepper chopped
• 1 onion chopped
• 1 tbsp. red crushed pepper
Brown ground turkey with red crushed pepper, drain.
Combine with all the remaining ingredients in your slow cooker. Cook on low for 4-6 hours. Serves 6-8.
Serve with rice and garnish with cheese, green onion, and/or fat free sour cream.
EASY, healthy, delicious, and oh-so-filling!
I personally think the leftovers the next day for lunch are better!