Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happiest St. Paddy's To Ya...

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!

A perfect day really...
Started by a MUCH needed dose of retail therapy (wonderous how that makes you feel better than ever aye?), followed by a nice lunch out courtesy of my Mom, making cupcakes, and a traditional dinner of corned beef and cabbage, also courtesy of my Mom.
Have I ever mentioned that my Mom rocks?


Skylar -- looking festive in her St. Paddy's Day gReeN!


Making cupcakes!!! YuM!



Cupcake face!


My Mom -- isn't she a cutie-pie with her freckles and red pixie haircut?


Just tuckered out -- in bed @ 6:30pm -- something this night owl NEVER does!

Blessed Be...
♥cyn♥

11 comments:

  1. Skylar is so cute. And that cupcake looks delicious!! :)
    www.TheMcMommyDiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE retail therapy!
    Happy St. Patty's Day to you, too!
    http://wearnailpolish.blogspot.com/2011/03/haute-chicks-go-green-happy-st-patricks.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Saint Patrick's Day!
    Skylar is a cutie-pie, and so is your red-headed mom with the pixie:)
    Meet your newest follower. Hope you'll swing by and visit me too.

    ~ Debra
    http://debrasblogpureandsimple.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Returning the Blog Love. I’m following you back now!

    Congrats to you and your blog! I was follower #200! Woohoo!

    -Becca
    Becca's Perspective

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nummy cupcakes! Looking forward to seeing what you have planned for the super storm full moon :)Saturn is making quite an appearance as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had a great St. Patrick's Day!
    Thanks for following scathingweekly.blogspot.com - I'm now following you back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you had a great day. I am following you back:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Skylar is absolutely adorable in the green, btw I love her name!! :) Hope you, well actually sounds like you did have a great St. Patty's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A day where you need to be in bed by 6:30 is a good day indeed:)
    Now, pass a cupcake.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Following you back - thanks!
    www.jamiespreciouspeas.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. how sweet
    I'm following you from fab friends thursday blog please come by my blog sometime when you get a moment would love to have you follow me back
    http://www.shopping2scale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...