Friday, July 8, 2011

10 Days of BS: Day Eight


(click me)


★Day 08- Has a person of the same sex made a pass at you, and what was your reaction?




I used to work in a strip club for quite a few years… oh the stories I could tell – but that is a WHOLE other post.

Anywho – I used to work in a seedy strip club that pretty much lived up to the typical cliches of such establishments. And the rumors that most dancers are lesbian and/or bisexual are true; at least in my experience. So yes – I have been hit on by other women – almost daily in fact back in those days – and many times before and since.

My reaction?
COOL BEANS!

I think sexuality is a gift – and I have embraced my gift openly and because of this I have no issue with anyone’s choice in what melts their butter. As long as all parties are willing and happy to oblige – who gives a flip?

Plus come on – women are sexy. We (generally) are soft, have curves, smell nice, and flaunt it. Even if you aren’t into chicks you have to at least appreciate our bonafide sexiness as a gender!

So with that being said…
I am always flattered by ANYONE who flirts with me and am gracious to those who do it with respect, dignity, and fun.
So bring on the flirtin’ – LOL!

♥cyn♥

10 comments:

  1. I'm not a lesbian but I do appreciate a woman's beauty and sexiness. I think as humans we are sexual beings and I agree with you as long as no one is hurting someone then people can do what they want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post!!

    Although I am not a lesbian, I am bi and love it!

    Women are beautiful inside and out.

    Kuddos to you :) And if ya lived closer I would love to meet up :)

    Cheers ;)

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so lame... I don't notice it when people are hitting on me... My sister likes to point out when guys are checking me out, but I'm totally oblivious to it.

    As a heterosexual woman, I agree. We are just naturally the sexier gender. I have no problem pointing out a hot girl to my husband, but my standards are higher than his. She has to have a great body and a pretty face. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are soo right!!

    Whatever floats your boat is fine.
    I wish everyone felt that same way.

    I think the human body can be very beautiful whether male or female.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not I"m intruiged. You worked at a strip club??

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's great being able to be comfortable with your sexuality, many people aren't and I can only imagine the difficult time they must have. I wanted to be a stripper before! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. So you weren't appalled at my "sexy dress" comment the other day? Phew. ;-)

    I agree that sexuality is a gift, and I've identified as bisexual ever since I learned what that meant, even though I have been in monogamous relationships with men for most of my adult life.

    Women are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the comment. You rock.

    ReplyDelete
  10. curves are nice but so is a groomed Magnum PI chest....come on ladies!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...