Friday, September 10, 2010

Purple Shoes...




I bought shoes for my wedding today.

Yes...
The shoes that will walk me down the aisle to say my wedding vows.
I don't think it really hit me how important your wedding shoes are until I got home and really started to think about it. And I love them. I couldn't have bought a more perfect pair of shoes truth be told.

Did I mention they are purple?
Bright...
Vibrant...
Regal...
Dramatic Purple!

Kinda like me...
*heh heh*
Minus the regal part of course.

Who says you can't wear four inch bright, vibrant, regal, dramatic purple shoes on your wedding day? I can't imagine my feet in anything else...
Blessed Be...
♥Cyn♥

PS...
I lost 2.8 lbs this week. That's 16 lbs total since starting Weight Watchers a little over a month ago.
GO ME and my Purple Shoes too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...