Monday, January 10, 2011

Skylar the Supermodel...

Skylar's Christmas Photo Shoot-- done December 20th as a suprise for Daddy for a Xmas gift -- and he never had a clue!

In her beautiful red plaid coat...










In her purple Christmas dress...

This one is my favorite... ♥ ♥ ♥







Some gifts/collages I made with the amazing portraits...







This one is mine; a 10x20 framed wall portrait which I cannot wait to hang when we move...



Blessed Be...
♥Cyn♥


*All portraits were taken at The Studio @ Target -- my place of employment. While I am an employee I believe these portraits show the quality and pride that is taken by our studios and the wonderful people who staff them. I have been many places with my family and no one provides the service and product like we do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...