Monday, January 24, 2011

30 MORE Days of Blogging -- Day 9


Day 9 - A talent of yours


Like every single person on this planet – I have at least one talent… several actually. They may not fall under the category of *traditional* talents; but they are indeed talents nonetheless…


• I make a killer tuna salad sandwich… no really, even people who typically don’t care for tuna salad LOVE mine. (I have a secret ingredient or two and a method – maybe someday I will share?)
• I NEVER forget a face – ever!
• I am intuitive about many things – especially people!
• I have a good eye and great taste!
• Animals and children love me instantly…
• I can sell anything…
• I can tie a cherry stem in a knot with my tongue…
• I have very neat handwriting…
• My memory is vast and detailed…
• I can walk in MEGA heels in the most crazy of places and situations…



*TAH DAH*

Blessed Be…
♥Cyn♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...