Thursday, January 20, 2011

30 MORE Days of Blogging -- Day 3


Day 3 – A childhood memory…

I have a very vivid memory of my childhood from very early on. I amaze my Mother constantly at the detail of my memories and how vast they are. So when I saw this topic – I thought “oh boy, which one???”
I have been pondering that same question for two days now.
So with that being said…
Here are a few of my best childhood memories!

• Playing in a field of giant rolled up hay bales for hours with my brother Paul and my cousins Tim and Charlie.
• Riding my first real roller coaster with my Dad.
• The many road trips cross-country with my family.
• My dog Poochie.
• Going to the drive-in with my family.
• Being a Brownie, taking tap dance classes, piano lessons, gymnastics and all the countless other activities my parents indulged me with.

Blessed Be…
♥Cyn♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...