Wednesday, January 26, 2011

So What Wednesday...




♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥
SO WHAT if…



• I have barely worn my contacts this week – sometimes I just feel more productive in my spectacles and actually accomplish way more? I just wish my spectacles were a wee bit more stylish…
• I spend way too much time on Facebook – I just found three of my oldest dearest friends in the whole wide world and it is AWESOME to catch up with them!
• I haven’t painted my toenails since late September – no one ever sees them!
• Skylar eats yogurt and fresh fruit for lunch every day and has for MONTHS now – it is the one meal I know she will eat without protest and truly enjoy!
• I secretly LOVE coloring with Skylar – it’s fun and as of late, the Hello Kitty coloring book is my fave!
• I am still wearing my Frosty the Snowman jammie pants – they are so dang soft and comfy and I have *officially* deemed them as WINTER jammies instead of XMAS jammies.


What are you saying SO WHAT to?
Let us know… join the fun on Shannon's page --
Life After I "Dew"!



Blessed Be…
♥Cyn♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...