Sunday, January 16, 2011

30 MORE Days of Blogging -- Day 1




Day 169
♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥


Day 1 - Your favorite song, movie, television program and quote..

My favorite song… wow, I have to pick JUST one?
How about I make a TOP NINE (everyone does ten) list instead?
Cheating; yes… but I cannot pick ONE song!
1. Bachelorette – Bjork
2. A Sorta Fairytale – Tori Amos
3. In Your Room – Depeche Mode
4. Mouth -- Bush
5. Firestarter -- Prodigy
6. Trippin’ – Godsmack
7. Everything She Wants (album version) – Wham!
8. Beautiful Girl – INXS
9. Jay-Z & Linkin Park – Numb Encore



My favorite movie…
As you can tell, I am not good at narrowing things down singularly… I will do my best, but no promises!

1. Queen of the Damned-- Love me some Stuart Townsend as Lestat – YUM! And the Soundtrack ROCKS!!!
2. The Color Purple – I loved the book as well and something about that story resonates with me…
3. The Godfather series – even Part III – they are masterpieces and easily Pacino’s best work!
4. Moulin Rouge – love the story, the soundtrack, the cast – pure musical HEAVEN!
5. The Notebook – do I really need to explain why?
6. Sex & the City – I am a HUGE fan of the show and thought the movie was perfect – I haven’t seen the second movie yet – have it sitting RIGHT here on my desk – but hear it’s not as good – phooie! Who can resist Carrie, Miranda, Charlotte, and Samantha?!?!?!

My favorite television program…

Easy peasy – Ancient Aliens on The History Channel. It was on Thursday nights at 10pm – but sadly I believe this season is over. And YES… I fully believe everything they say on that show!

Favorite quote…
Once again… I have several!
1. “Be yourself – everyone else is already taken.”
2. “Know your limits – and break them!”
3. “Replace fear of the unknown with curiosity.”




And there ya have it…
I could write an entirely different post a day from now… maybe even an hour from now… but as it stands at this precise moment – this is how I roll!

Blessed Be…
♥Cyn♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...