Monday, May 30, 2011

Motivational Monday...


I thought this particular *motivation* so appropriate because we here in Rhode Island are forecasted to get some t-storms today. I would be miffed if it weren’t for the fact that the past three days were perfection.
**plus I have a wee sunburn**

AND the message today is SO on – if I could adapt this attitude in my every day life I would be a less stressed individual!

I also wanted to get this fantabulous tidbit out there --
june:photo-a-day challenge hosted by fatmumslim who’s blog and photography I admire! I have followed for some time -- so please check her out and play along because this will be FUN to say the least!!!


*ahem
ANGELA this means you*

We will be starting on Wednesday June 1st – I will repost a reminder for all the forgetful folks out there like myself!

I hope everyone enjoys the last bit of this holiday weekend and that you all make a lot of memories!

♥cyn♥


5 comments:

  1. Maybe this will be my excuse to start using the Canon again? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Break out that bad boy and show us how it's DONE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that quote!! Thanks for being my newest "follower!!" I look forward to catching up on some of your past posts. Have a great day!! :)

    ~ Wendy
    http://Crickleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that quote!! Words to live by.

    As far as the june photos, maybe tough on somethings but I will give it a shot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors and design of your blog! Have a blessed weekend!
    Dianne @
    http://buterflydreamz.blogspot.com/2011/05/6-words-saturday_27.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...