Friday, May 27, 2011

BLoG HoPPin'


Spreading the L♥VE!



Ummm is it just me or is BloGGer a little wonky again???

***Update****
Apparently BloGGer IS wonky -- an issue with GFC?? So I cannot *follow* until this issue is resolved. Which I will asap!
I am also having issue on occasion with posting comments which REALLLLLLY irks me -- I am not ignoring my favorite reads; promise!
Sorry!

I swear -- ever since the "upgrade" a week or so ago -- things have been outta sorts around here...
DRATS!

3 comments:

  1. Following on Google Reader. Found you on Over 40 hop. Hoping for a follow back. :o) Can't wait to get to know you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogger has been a HUGE pain in the keister lately, hasn't it??? Thanks so much for coming to visit me! I'm already a follower ... :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...