Saturday, May 7, 2011

HoLLa: Weight Loss Update



Happy Saturday BloGland!

So this has been a wonderful week for me!
Down 2.8 lbs!
*w00ts*
For a grand total of 11 lbs gone since
JOINING the gym two months ago!
*w00ts*

I made it to the gym four days last week mixing up weight training and cardio. In all honesty – I had a hard time motivating myself to get there most of the time this week? No real reason – but thankfully I talked myself down from that ledge!
The point is I made it there – doesn’t matter how much *cheerleading* beforehand!

Today makes three weeks since I have eaten meat and Monday will make a week with no dairy.
I am not craving either really – but I have felt a little bit more hungry this week. So I have upped my protein and fiber in hopes to feel fuller longer.
Any vegetarians/vegans out there with advice or input on this – feel free to leave me a comment!

Bottom Line: I refuse to go back to my old ways of eating meat and dairy and being sedentary I feel SO dang good since choosing a vegetarian lifestyle and making exercise a priority in my life again!
GO ME!

♥cyn♥

Oh yeah!


Oh a side note:
I made an awesome vegetarian version (I used a vegetable broth) of the Weight Watchers
Zero Point Soup this week. YUM!!!


Also I logged in an additional 6.2 mi on the Virtual Trans American Trail for a total of 92.1 mi -- 4.43 mi to Ashland, VA.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! That's great! I've considered becoming a vegetarian also...but I don't think I have the will power! I love my chicken and milk!
    I understand about going to the gym...I went 4 times last week and only twice this week. My excuses were good, but not good enough!
    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...