Monday, October 25, 2010

Day 86


From the Weight Watcher blog which I intended to more or less ignore... but as you can see, that just is not the case.

I dream of one blog...
United...
And the end of copy & paste!

Anywho...


Day 86:

I know the cardinal rule of Weight Watchers: The program works when you work the program.
And I did not fully work the program this past week.
I am okay in admitting that.

I am still trying to find the balance of being OP without being obsessive.

But on the flipside of it all…
I am blissfully happy these days.
Happy in my life…
In my relationships…
In my path…
In my own skin even…
And it has been way too long since I have felt like this.
So I know I am doing something oh-so-right!

I want to lose weight.
More than I can express.
I also want to be the best Mom possible…
The best fiance…
The best friend…
The best daughter…
The best cook…
Read…
Write…
Be spiritual…

I have to trust that I want it (ALL) enough to make it happen.
If you see it – you can obtain it!

Blessed Be…
♥Cyn♥


*On a side note*

I have written about finding the balance before. It is probably the biggest obsticle I face on this weight loss journey. I want it to be second nature -- not something I obsess and have to MAKE myself do. For all intense purposes I have accomplished way more than I am giving myself credit for. As of today I have lost a total of 38 lbs. I exercise more than I ever have -- even my worst weeks are better than my utter sedentary life of not all that long ago! I make much healthier food choices -- more whole foods and as little processed garabage as possible. I think by making that choice alone you cannot help but to become healthier.

I realize that this is a journey and not a destination (stole that from a Weight Watcher friend)... it's not about getting somewhere and calling it a day. This journey never really ends. I hear it gets easier and to some degree it does become second nature.

I have to keep affirming myself --

I trust the process...

TRUST THE PROCESS!

~xxoo~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...