Thursday, October 7, 2010

Frustration...


So I am sorta frustrated...
At myself...
At the process.
Yeah, I trust the process but that doesn't mean I can't get frustrated at it... or myself even.

Weight Watchers works. I know this to be 100% true. I have had success before and am having success now. I guess there are some days I just wanna be...
Not be CONSUMED...
And I am consumed...

Points...
Measurements...
Exercise...
Weigh-in's...
Meetings...
E-tools...
Blogs...
BAH!

I know I have to do all of this to succeed and succeeding is VERY important to me. So of course I will do what needs to be done. But there are times I just need to be somewhere else other than in Weight Watcher Land.
Today is one of those days.
And that very well could be because I am sorta dreading tomorrow's weigh-in.
Why?
Not really sure? Bad vibe?
I have been OP (on plan for all you non-WW folk).
I have gotten some exercise in, which is better than none.
But something tells me tomorrow at this time I won't be happy?
And I could just be paranoid and be stressing out for nothing.
But that is part of the process.
You KNOW the weeks that were better than others and vice versa.

This to shall pass...
Because no matter how intense the frustration may be... I WILL NOT GIVE UP!
I will lose this weight...
I will run...
I will be healthy...
I will be beautiful on my wedding day and every day thereafter...
I will live a long and healthy life...
I will watch ALL of my children grow into healthy and happy adults...
And I will be forever thankful for this gift I am giving myself and for not giving up!

Blessed Be...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...