Friday, October 15, 2010

Glowing




Do you see the smile on my face in the pic I posted?
Well...
That would be due to the fact that despite not having my best week (a nasty binge day and only getting out to run two times) I lost 1.6lbs!
Okay technically I lost the pound I gained last week and then another .6 lbs on top of it...

19.2 lbs gone, gone, GONE!
But I will glad take it and revel all over it!
*w00t w00t*

I am less than a pound away from losing a grand total of 20lbs. and only 2 lbs away from hitting my 10%...
So you know what is my motivation this week.

I have been lingering around this same weight for a couple of weeks and it is time to JUST DO IT!!!
And this week my main focus is EXERCISE!!!
I have to make time!
I want to run!
I need to run!
I WILL run!

Blessed Be...
♥Cyn♥

6 comments:

  1. Congrats!! How exciting! I love those unexpected loses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Run, run, run! As you will it, so mote it be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are going to look and feel so incredible on your wedding day! : D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! You look fantastic!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...