Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I ROCK!


It's *official* -- I am a member of the NO JUDGEMENT ZONE @ Planet Fitness!


In all seriousness -- it is a gorgeous gym and the people who got me all hooked up (I joined online to save myself all the tedious paperwork onsite) and gave us a tour were really nice and helpful.
I love that the gym is full of a bevy of different types of people and is the total opposite of that clique-y image you get in your head when you think of the *gym*.
There were men and women of all ages, sizes, and walks of life just doing their thing!
The best part -- Brian can come with me as a guest every single day if we so choose.
So basically I bought one membership and we both can use it.
*w00ts*


I can bring anyone I like actually. The only perks my guests can't utilize are the tanning booths and the massage chairs -- which Brian could really care less about.


Needless to say I am super psyched and feel like this is a tremendous step in the right direction!


I ROCK!
♥cyn♥


2 comments:

  1. I have been thinking of joining the Planet for about a year now. I like that there are no contracts and that you can cancel if it's not working out - or I should say "I'm not working out" ;-) Good for you, Cyn! I just might join this summer - when it's too hot to walk outside here in South FL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay you!! I cancelled my WW online membership... Maybe I'll use that money on a Planet Fitness membership. There is one so close to my house that it's ridiculous that I don't go there.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...