Saturday, December 4, 2010

30 Days of Blogging: Day Eighteen

Day 18 - Plans/Dreams/Goals you have.


Concentrate and make time for my passions and to not feel guilty about them...




Love my soulmate Brian with every ounce of my soul for the rest of my life...






Reach my GOAL WEIGHT and get my due reward of a KILLER tattoo!







Always be true to myself and to those who mean the most to me...



Be the BEST Mom I can possibly be and to always have my children know I love them more than ANYTHING...





























Get married to Brian, the love of my life, and have *The Purple Goddess* wedding of my dreams...










Move and have the uber chic house I have been planning and buying for going on two years now...








Blessed Be..
♥Cyn♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...