Saturday, December 18, 2010

30 Days of Blogging: Day Twenty-Five




Day 25 - What I would find in your purse.

Well depending on the day…
Where I am going…
And if Miss Skylar is in tow…
You may find a…

• A black day planner – aka *My Bible*
• A photo holder keychain with my various keys including the keys to a Chevy Blazer that I haven’t owned in about two years now…
• Lip gloss
• A Winnie-the-Pooh baby wipe holder and Luvs diapers
• A bevy of pens
• Gum – preferrably IceBreakers *Ice Cubes* in spearmint
• Saline solution
• My makeup carry case
• Hair clips
• Loose change
• An amethyst
• My cell phone
• My camera
• Skylar’s brush
• Skylar’s various barrettes that she never keeps in her hair

And yes… my purse is a ginormous purple snakeskin plastic bag that I have deemed my *SUPER MOMMA BAG*!
My girlie Angela gave it to me…

Blessed Be...
♥Cyn♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...