Thursday, December 16, 2010

So What Wednesday...


SO WHAT if...



  • It's actually Thursday and I am just getting around to writing this post -- I NEED my *SO WHAT* fix!

  • Only myself and one other person I know are fully into the Yule Season -- I am still gonna throw one heck of a *Too Cool for Yule Celebration* party next week and people WILL enjoy it!

  • We are going over our *Christmas Budget* -- we have had an extremily tough couple of years finacially speaking and we want to (and can) celebrate our successes this year! Plus Christmas comes once a year and the kids are SO psyched!

  • I just started wrapping Christmas presents -- I work better under pressure!

  • My schedule is just SUPER DUPER chaotic and I never have time to just *be* -- I am LOVING my life and reveling in every single nano-second of it!

Blessed Be...


♥Cyn♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...