Friday, December 3, 2010

30 Days of Blogging: Day Sixteen

Day 16 - Another picture of yourself.

Really?
As if there aren’t a bajillion pics of me on this blog as it is…
Oh well…




So I HAD to share this pic because it is just kinda funny – and I am the type who doesn’t mind laughing at herself.
Anywho…
This was taken circa early 1990’s (probably 1991) so I was around 21 years old.
Despite being very young and my stunning blue blazer with the bedazzles… one cannot help but notice my SUPER DUPER big hair! This picture was taken shortly after the last perm I EVER got. (Gee wonder why…?)
I look as though I stuck my finger in a socket…
And trust me, this is not the *look* I was trying to achieve.
But I am a firm believer in OWNING IT – good or bad, and I am so painfully trying to own this ‘do!

Bad perm aside… I love this picture because I can see the house I grew up in Mississippi in the background. I LOVED that house and the last time I went to the Gulf Coast to visit I made sure to take a special trip around my old subdivision. I can happily report that the *new* family who lives in our old house is taking absolute wonderful care of the old place.
Makes me smile…

Blessed Be…
♥Cyn♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...