Thursday, December 2, 2010

30 Days of Blogging: Day Thirteen


Day 13 - A letter to someone who has hurt you recently.



Dear Cyn~

Why oh why did you let yourself consume 15 points worth of fried cinnamon breadsticks today at lunch? You know you had already given yourself a splurge by having three small slices of pizza – why wasn’t that enough? Why did you feel as though only four cinnamon breadsticks would truly fill that void?
Granted I know you have PMS like a MoFo… but really?
15 points?
On top of the 15 points for pizza?
A THIRTY point lunch?
Is there ever a need for that other than on a very special occasion?

I think not..
And I think you think not too…
So I implore you to take this letter as a written extension of my love for you and everything you are trying to achieve and to keep it in mind the next time you feel like letting PMS rule you and send you on a self-destructive path!

Love,
Cyn
xxoo!
The pic is of me taken May 2008 when I was on Weight Watchers the first time and only 2 lbs from goal! I wanna be that girl again!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that you have forgiven you and moved on. Good work with the visual motivation, too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...