Wednesday, December 8, 2010

So What Wednesday...


SO WHAT if…


• It cost $120 for tickets to see Disney Princesses on Ice – Skylar is going to LOVE it – and it will be her very first *event*!
• I have somehow put the fact that I have a wedding to plan and be the center of attention at in about eight or so months right out of my mind… who needs a dress, venue, menu, and all that jazz? *heh*
• I had popcorn for lunch today… and yesterday… and the day before yesterday. I just love popcorn!
• We are literally the only family I know without at least one pet. After our Buddy died I decided we needed a break from pets – three babies (four if you count Brian –ha!) is more than enough for this Mama to take care of!
• I make my weekly contacts last a month – they just charge too much for those dang things!


What are you saying SO WHAT to?
Let us know… join the fun on
Mama Dew’s page!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Cyn ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

2 comments:

  1. Okay you be careful with those contacts my little thrifty friend. You better pull 'em at the first sign of an eye infection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Mia ya sweetie -- I dont mean I leave them in for a month... I wear glasses and contacts to be frugal! mwah!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...