Tuesday, December 21, 2010

30 Days of Blogging: Day Twenty-Nine

  • Day 29 - In this past month what have you learned?





Well each day is a learning experience, let alone an entire month – but the one thing that has stuck out in my head is the fact that I not only returned to work after being a full-time stay-at-home Mommy for seventeen months and DID NOT crumble!
Yeah…
I cried…
More than once…
And I did want to quit and never return – but I stuck it out and I am so grateful I did!
On top of learning that I wouldn’t crumble…
I also learned that…
Skylar didn’t crumble either…
Brian is a very capable Daddy and CAN take care of things just as – well almost as good as—I can!
That I actually missed working…
And missed being an ADULT whose life isn’t centered around Yo Gabba Gabba or Dora – not that being that way is a bad thing – far from it – but even the best of Mommys need some *grown-up time* in their lives!
And that I want my seasonal part-time job to become a permanent part-time job (which it will) and eventually maybe full-time?
*fingers and toes crossed*
So I really learned a lot and about things I never thought I cared that much about… imagine that!
So with that being said… the final thing I learned is to keep myself open to all the infinite possibilities this world has to offer!
You never know what will come your way that you never even knew you wanted…

Blessed Be…
♥Cyn♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...