Wednesday, December 29, 2010

So What Wednesday...


SO WHAT if…

• Skylar’s 2nd Birthday is a little less than six months away and I am already thinking theme, guest list, cost, etc! I refuse to let this creep up on me and overpower me last minute!
• New Year’s Eve is one of my most favorite holidays – we are staying in this year with the kids and eating gobs of Chinese food!
• I have no desire to try and compose a list of resolutions – maybe I will change my mind, maybe I won’t?
• I officially own four new pair of KILLER 4” stilettos that have never graced my foot other than trying them on – someday I WILL wear them!!!
• I play Barbie with Skylar – she was my MOST favorite toy as a little girl and watching my daughter play with them now is just priceless – and yeah, I am having a wee bit of fun too! Okay a LOT of fun! *heh*

What are you saying SO WHAT to?
Let us know… join the fun on
Mama Dew’s page!

Blessed Be…
♥Cyn♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...