Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year's Eve Wake-Up Call...


Day 154
♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥
Happy New Year’s Eve!!!

So I went to my Weight Watcher meeting and weigh-in this morning – the first time in two weeks…
*drum roll please*
As predicted; I gained 5lbs.
Hey, I know my own body and I also know I haven’t been on top of my game – but that all changes TODAY!
I am weighing and measuring my food again…
Tracking every single morsel…
And I am walking today – even made a new song list on my iPod!
Next week’s weigh-in WILL be better!
Enough said…


Tonight we are ordering Chinese takeout with the kids – family tradition. I will be ordering some wonton soup – and only the soup; thank you very much!
Yeah, we live on the edge huh?
Actually Brian and I are quite content to stay in. We both have MANY a New Years Eve out on the town in our past – we rather like LOVE the *simple life*…
After all …
It’s all about the simple things in life!

Blessed Be…
♥Cyn♥

2 comments:

  1. I'm up 2.5 lbs this week. Ugh!! :P And I was sooooo close to being under 10 until I reach goal...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so feel your pain -- I just hit my 10% RELOSE 5lbs... grrrr! So damn frustrating -- but I did it to myself! It's all good... you seem uber determined like me to DO THIS ALREADY!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...