Saturday, December 4, 2010

30 Days of Blogging: Day Seventeen


Day 17 - Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why.

Honestly… I am really can’t say I would want to switch lives with anyone. No, really I am 100% cool with being ME!

BUT…
Here is a list of people who I think have lead interesting and influential lives.

And yes…
I realize all on the list are women – I did that intentionally!
In case you haven’t noticed… I am ALLLLLL about empowering women and uniting instead of tearing each other down!

But I digress…
Here is the list!

Madonna
Barbara Millicent Roberts
J.K. Rowling
Coco Chanel
Helen Gurley Brown
Julia Child
Dorothy Hammil
Tori Amos
Alice Walker
Frida Kahlo
Wonder Woman
Joan Ganz Cooney
Tina Turner
Bettie Page


Blessed Be...

♥Cyn♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...