Tuesday, December 21, 2010

30 Days of Blogging: Day Twenty-Eight

Day 28 - A picture of you in the last year and now, how have you changed since then?



These pics were taken the day after Thanksgiving 2009...
I have said this before and will say this again, I truly think despite being blessed with healthy children, a man who loves me no matter what, and being lucky enough to have a shelter and obviously plenty to eat -- I look like the saddest girl in the world
In many ways I was
I was so unhappy in my own skin...
In my own space...
I was just so miserable and felt unhealthy even.
I was at my highest recorded weight ever and just so sad that I looked more pregnant 5 months post-partum than I did when I had Skylar!








Finally around April 2010 I began to walk and utilize things I learned on Weight Watchers when I was attending meetings in 2008. Gradually I dropped around 20 lbs.
On July 30, 2010 I officially rejoined Weight Watchers!


Here I am in October -- down 45 lbs total!
And still trudging along!
I still have another 20 or so lbs I want to lose -- maybe more...
But I am happier than I have been in a long time!
LIFE IS GOOD!!!!












Blessed Be...
♥Cyn♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...