Monday, November 22, 2010

30 Days of Blogging: Day Four

Day 4 - A habit that you wish you didn't have.




Procrastination and the belief that I work best under pressure!

Fact is:
I procrastinate and wait until the last absolute minute and then panic, stress, and rush!


I only work well under pressure because I put myself in that situation and I have NO choice!

A sink or swim scenario if you will…
Sometimes I swim…
Sometimes I SINK!

I truly need to stop this as it makes myself, my family, and other various poor souls just INSANE
!


In case you were curious...
According to about-personal-growth.com....
The TOP bad habits are:


Nail biting
Smoking
Borrowing money
Procrastination
Overeating or food addiction
Desiring something for nothing
Compulsive shopping
Binge drinking or habitual intoxication
Nose picking
Hair pulling and twirling
Gambling
Cracking knuckles
Drug addiction



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...