Monday, November 29, 2010

30 Days of Blogging: Day Ten





Day 10 - Songs you listen to when you are happy, sad, bored, hyper, mad.

Well…
I LOVE music…
So defining the soundtrack of my life is fairly easy.
Here is a sample as I could make VOLUMES of songs I love and the moods they pertain to…


Happy –
“If I Had You” – Adam Lambert
“Only Girl” – Rhianna (my daughter LOVES this song too!)
“Poundcake” – VanHalen
“Everything She Wants” – Wham
“Hey Ya” – Outkast
“Single Ladies” – Beyonce’
“Get Ur Freak On’ – Missy Elliot
“Deeper and Deeper” – Madonna
“Pocket Full of Sunshine” – Natash Bedingfield
“Rock Your Body” – Black Eye Peas


Sad –
“Empty Garden” - Ellton John
“Fragile” – Sting
“No Ordinary Love” – Sade
“One” – U2
“The Show Must Go On” – Queen
“When Doves Cry” – Prince
“Sign Your Name” – Terrence Trent D’Arby
“I Can’t Make You Love Me” – Bonnie Raite
“I Probably Wouldn’t Be This Way” – LeAnn Rhimes
“In Your Room” – Depeche Mode


Bored –
Now… if I were listening to music would I really be bored?!?!


Hyper-
“Maniac” – Michael Sebello
“Love Dump” – Static X
“Say My Name – RA
“Bad Religion” – Godsmack
“It’s Tricky” – Run DMC
“Party Up in Here” – DMX
“Rock Me Amadeus” – Falco
“Walk” – Pantera
“Dangerous” --Kardinal Offishall
“Stinkfist” – Tool


Mad-
“You’re So Vain” – Carly Simon
“Closer” – Nine Inch Nails
“Jeremy” – Pearl Jam
“Been Caught Stealing” – Jane’s Addiction
“Respect” – Aretha Franklin
“You Oughta Know” – Alannis Morrisette
“Mama Said Know You Out” – LLCool J
“Ex-Girlfriend” – No Doubt
“Chains” – Tina Arena
“So Unafraid” – Paul Oakenfeld


That was pretty fun...


Blessed Be...
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Cyn ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...