Wednesday, November 24, 2010

30 Days of Blogging: Day Six




Day 6 - Your favorite Superhero and why.

This one was SO easy… didn’t have to think twice!
WONDER WOMAN!



I have loved Wonder Woman since I was a little girl watching the 1970’s television series starring Lynda Carter. And don’t even get me started on the Superfriends cartoon series! If ever there was a time to pretend to be someone – I was always Wonder Woman!
As I grew older and matured… I still felt this connection to her.


First of all she is a amazon (as am I as I am 5’8” and I always wear 3-4 inch heels)…
Her creator William Moulton Marston wrote of her. “she is a distinctly feminist role model whose mission was to bring the Amazon ideals of love, peace, and sexual equality to a world torn by the hatred of men."
She has superpowers which include superhuman strength…
Flight…
Super-speed…
Super-stamina…
AND
Super-agility!
She is highly proficient in hand-to-hand combat AND the art of tactical warfare!
She possesses a Lasso of Truth, , a pair of indestructible bracelets, a tiara which serves as a projectile, and an invisible airplane!!

And last but not least…

SHE IS SEXY AS HECK!

Who wouldn’t love her or want to be her!
I know I do and want to!

Blessed Be…
♥Cyn♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...