Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Family Update: November 2010

So I thought I would try something new…
A family update that I (attempt) to do once a month.
A basic synopsis of what is going on in everyone’s lives.

So much of this blog/site seems to focus and centralize around myself and my daughter as I am a stay-at-home-Mom and Skylar and I spend the most time together. At least this way I can share something about everyone! Well, if I can get my teenage sons to cooperate that is!
So with that being said…
Let’s begin, and I think we shall start from the youngest to the oldest…



Miss Skylar ~ Well… Skylar has been very busy these days with an active social life that she has formed from her weekly trips to our local library for Story Time. She truly excels in this realm as she is a lover of all things book and reading related! I know she is my child which makes me completely unbiased, but she is so bright it almost scares me at times. Her vocabulary has increased leaps and bounds and she is now forming sentances – her recent favorite being “I do it.” When she is not reading and making friends at the library (which she can say by the way) she is busy cultivating her love for American Girl dolls, Yo Gabba Gabba, and Mickey Mouse! Being a fickle 16 month old – these loves could change tomorrow! Such is the life of a princess!

Peyton ~ No Wii or DS game is safe is this young man’s presence. So much so that his Mom has to limit video game time to a bare minimum to prevent the loss of vision and brain cells! He is also reveling in the life of a freshman at HIGH SCHOOL this year where he kicks butt and takes names in ALL subjects. I am also VERY proud to report that he is also following the Weight Watchers plan with me and has lost about 20lbs since starting in July. All of which he has primarily done on his own – tracking his points and activity all on his own since September! GO PEYTON!


Hunter ~ Our resident sweet sixteen year old as of the 2nd of this month and leaving his Mother in awe that her baby could possibly be such a momentous age already! He has begun his official guitar lessons (look out Eddie VanHalen) and is loving that. Not to mention how well he is doing in school this year – making his Mom so very proud as he has worked so very hard to be where he is! This kid is a heartbreaker with a heart of gold!




Brian ~ My hard working fiance! Brian is still doing retail duty and wowing everyone he comes in contact with! I am so proud of him! After everything he has been through with the loss of a business and just about everything he owned – he is proof that NOTHING can stop him… or US! I ♥ this man…




Me ~ Hmmm… what is there to tell that I haven’t rambled about already? I gotta part-time job back at the studio I ran ten years ago. Retail photography this time of year? You betcha! I love photography and not to toot my own horn… but I ROCKED that job and will ROCK it again! I am still rockin’ Weight Watchers as well (38lbs down altogether) and am contemplating starting The Simply Filling Technique (or The Core Plan as I am used to calling it). This is to help me eventually become vegetarian – a choice that weighs heavily on me. I am also still LOVING my Goddess Group and following my path in Paganism! My spellwork has manifested into some miraculous results that have made me realize I AM MAGICKAL! And I finally just purchased a Tarot Deck after months of searching for the perfect one (a post with pics on this topic to come soon…)! Life is so good for me these days… a long time coming! I am so very blessed, I know this, and I thank those responsible daily!



So there ya have it...
That was fun!
I will try to update once a month or so!

Blessed be…
♥Cyn♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...