Friday, November 5, 2010

The Gilded Tarot...

As promised…
Here are some pics of my new Tarot Deck – The Gilded Tarot (artwork by Ciro Marchetti) accompanied by the book Easy Tarot Handbook by Josephine Ellershaw.


This deck was recommended to me by my dear friend Angela -- I think she picked a perfect deck for me! I feel a connection already...





I admit to mostly being drawn to the artwork on the deck – Ciro Marchetti art speaks to me on many levels -- hence allowing the deck to speak to me and become easier to read.








I am still in the process of becoming familiar with my deck and reading Easy Tarot Handbook – which is very informative and easy to follow. And I am taking the book's advice to read it in entirety before trying to read my cards and make spreads.
Updates to follow...



Blessed Be..
♥Cyn♥






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...