Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Pillow Pets...

Skylar is in awe of two toys...
One is LaLa Loopsy (a doll which Santa will be bringing her -- shhhh!)...
And the other is Pillow Pets.

She LOVES Pillow Pets.
So much so that she has been carrying around a portion of a sale paper that came this past Sunday.
She has even been kissing the ad...
So, we decided she might need to get a Pillow Pet before Christmas.
And who knows... maybe Santa will bring her another as she is also partial to the dog Pillow Pet.

All I know is that the look on her face when we bought the Pillow Pet was priceless; by far the best $20.00 I have spent in a LONG time!














2 comments:

  1. OMG!! That is too cute! She looks very happy with her pillow pet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She was so stinkin' happy over that silly Pillow Pet... she kept saying over and over *My pet! My pet! My pet!* -- SERIOUSLY the best $20 I have spent in EONS!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...