Friday, November 26, 2010

30 Days of Blogging: Day Seven


Day 7 - A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you.

Another one I didn’t have to give a second thought to – my family!
My immediate family…
Which consists of myself, Brian my fiance, Hunter my 16 year old son, Peyton my 14 year old son, and Skylar our 17 month old daughter.
Yes… we are a blended family, but I think we have blended nicely and relatively easy. I think Skylar helps with that a lot. She is the glue that bonded all of us together – including extended family.

I have said this before… but I would do anything for my family.
ANYTHING!
They are the driving force that keeps me motivated every single day to be a better me. I want to be the best Mom, future wife, friend, and lover I can possibly be!
My family is my life…

Blessed Be…
♥Cyn♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...