Friday, November 19, 2010

30 Days of Blogging: Day One


Day 1- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.


1. I have tandom skydived from 10,000 feet and it was a very liberating and empowering experience!
2. I have had just about everything pierced at one time or another… no really, I mean EVERYTHING! And oddly now I barely wear jewelry other than my engagement ring and maybe the occasional bracelet or earring?
3. I LOVE the smell of coconuts.
4. I am technically new to the path of Paganism but feel like it has truly been a part of me my whole life?
5. I ALWAYS wear heels even though I am already 5’8” – I love the way I look in them, how they make me feel, and shopping for them can make the worst of days instantly better!
6. I am still not sure what I want to be when I grow up…
7. I feel this strange connection to the 1940s – I love looking at pictures from that era, the clothing styles, movies, and even the music.
8. I would do anything for the people I love – ANYTHING!
9. I am adamantly trying to kick my bad habit of wearing black ALL the time – time to step outside of the box!
10. I wear a silver Hello Kitty watch that I get constant compliments on.
11. I prefer Honeydew Donuts coffee over Dunkin Donuts ANY day! (Large Hazelnut with three Splenda and light with skim milk please!)
12. I bite/gnaw/chew my nails and it is a terrible habit I have had for as long as I can remember!
13. My favorite holiday is a tie between Halloween and New Years Eve? I think I just like dressing up…
14. I know how to cross-stitch and am quite good at it – although it is a hobby I rarely do anymore?
15. I think every single woman walking this planet is a Goddess and we should UNITE instead of tearing each other down and apart!

Blessed Be…
♥Cyn♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...