Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Lisa Williams!!!

So...
Last night a few of my fellow Goddesses and I had the luck of being able to see reknown psychic/medium Lisa Williams right here in little Rhode Island!

She is just amazing!
She did about eight readings that were so in-depth, detailed, emotional, amazing, and even humorous at times. Watching her work is just indescribable and how anyone can deny her abilities amazes me!

Also...
She is just as charming, funny, and bubbly in person as she is on TV! Plus she is stunning... truly! TV does this woman NO justice!!!

The pictures below were taken outside the theater (I had to get one of our State House with purple lights of course!) and some of the inside as well. Also she allowed herself to be photographed at the beginning of the show before she began giving readings. As you can see I did capture a couple of orbs -- oddly one was outside and one before Lisa ever even took the stage!

All I can say is that if you ever get a chance to see her live -- GO FOR IT!
I fell in love with her all over again last night!

Blessed Be...
♥Cyn♥



















































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...