Thursday, February 10, 2011

30 MORE Days of Blogging -- Day 22


♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥
Day 22 - A movie no one would expect you to love

I LOVE the Godfather Trilogy --specifically Part Three

The reason I think it is a movie no one would expect me to love is that no one else seems to love it?

I get that some find it not as authentic/wonderful/artistic/whatever as the first two movies but it is nonetheless a good movie and in my opinion an appropriate ending for the characters – who come full circle.
And the ending of the movie – wow!

Maybe I love it because I believe in karma?
Interesing…
Anywho…
That’s just my two cents and I have had many a heated conversation with Mafioso wannabe’s in the heart of Providence over this matter.
To each their own…

Blessed Be…
♥cyn♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...