Tuesday, February 1, 2011

30 MORE Days of Blogging -- Day 14


Day 14 - A vacation you would like to take

This one is easy…
A Family trip to Disney World! It has been a dream of mine for years! And I mean a top-of-the-line, let’s not worry about money, and go ALL out trip!
I want to do at least a week so we can see everything at our leisure and not rush around like freaks.
I want to stay at Disney with four star accommodations with a private bedroom for Brian and me.
I want to do Breakfast with the Princess’ and every other character that Skylar may want to dine with.
And I want souvenir’s and trinkets for us all no matter how outrageously priced they are– including Mickey/Minnie hats with our names on it for EVERYONE!


I want the trip of a lifetime…
And by hook or crook, we will get there someday – preferably by the summer Skylar turns four!


Blessed Be…
♥Cyn♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...