Sunday, February 6, 2011

30 MORE Days of Blogging -- Day 19



♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥
Day 19 - A scar you have, and it's story

I don’t have many scars and have always been in relatively great health – I have never had stitches, a broken bone (minus a finger or toe), or anything more serious than the flu to be honest.

The most traumatic thing to happen to my body is the birth of my three children – and that is natural and beautiful.

I do have one small scar on my right ankle from falling off a skateboard in the fourth grade and another on my knee from falling in a puddle of water that I underestimated its depth. They probably the only noticeable scar on my entire body – and they aren’t much to speak of. Honestly – you would never know they are there if I didn’t point them out.
Guess I am just blessed in this respect?

Blessed Be…
♥Cyn♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...