Thursday, February 17, 2011

30 MORE Days of Blogging -- Day 26

Day 26 - A photo you took and the story behind it

This is one of my favorite recent photos of Skylar – it was taken at our Cousin Brady’s 3rd birthday party when she was at the *coloring table* with all the other kids.
Skylar takes coloring quite seriously – as you can see by the tongue and the intent look upon her beautiful little face.
It is one of her most favorite things to do after all…


This picture will ALWAYS make me smile!!!

Blessed Be…
♥Cyn♥



3 comments:

  1. So cute! Is that a purple crayon I see in her hand? Like mother, like daughter. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! That is a purple crayon! Good eye!!! *heh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brian calls her my *mini-me*.... lol!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...