Wednesday, February 2, 2011

30 MORE Days of Blogging -- Day 15


Day 15 - Five websites you visit often or would recommend


I have sites I visit daily without fail -- Facebook, email, news, my bank.

But sites I love to frequent and would recommend?
Well…

Any of the blogs I follow here -- a whole long list on my side bar over to your right! There are such talented, funny, and real folks out there writing blogs on a bevy of subjects. Obviously I read blogs that somehow pertain to something in my life – Mommyhood, photography, Paganism – to name a few. But I think anyone in any given situation would enjoy any of these blogs!

I LOVE some of the free (well semi-free – some functions require a small monthly fee) photo editing sites like
Picnik and BeFunky. So much fun!

Etsy -- I ♥ ♥ ♥ Etsy and just recently got turned on to the site. I have heard so much about it but never gave it a whirl. Thanks to blogger and some amazing giveaways – I spend TONS of time there now! If you love custom, handmade, one-of-a-kind items – this is the place for you!


Sparkpeople -- Now I say this hesitantly because I am such a champion for Weight Watchers and it has given me the tools to lose 40+ lbs. and get a renewed lease on life. BUT… this is an amazing FREE site if you would like to track your food and exercise. Did I mention its FREE?!?! And the community there is wonderful – almost as wonderful as Weight Watchers!

Pioneer Woman -- Ree Drummond does it all – no, really she does! I am new to her and her site but she is an amazing photographer, cook, Mom to four kiddos whom she homeschools, wife, gardener, and author. I follow her on Facebook as well and her posts always make me smile!

And there you have it…
Granted this list could change a week, month, or year from now. But as of this moment – these are my internet hiding spots!
Do enjoy!

Blessed Be…
♥Cyn♥

2 comments:

  1. I just found etsy by accident. The stuff on there is amazing! I love handcrafted items.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...