Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Imbolc Blessings...




The halfway point between the Winter Solstice and the Spring Equinox is known by many names; Candlemas, Brigid’s Day and Groundhog Day. Some modern Pagans call it Imbolc; a time of rejuvenation and rebirth.


It is the time to awaken from our Winter slumber and emerge from the darkness!

Today I welcome the promise of Spring and ask Brigid to bring light in my life and to bless me in the ways of magick and creativity.

Mighty Brigid, keeper of the flame,
blazing in the darkness of winter.
O goddess, we honor you, bringer of light,
healer, exalted one.
Bless us now, hearth mother,
that we may be as fruitful as the soil itself,
and our lives abundant and fertile.

Blessed Be…
♥Cyn♥

1 comment:

  1. Might I just say that I am absolutely THRILLED to find a fellow pagan blogger. ^_^ SO glad I found your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...