Friday, February 18, 2011

30 MORE Days of Blogging -- Day 28


Day 28 – If you could appear on any Television Program what would it be?

Well I would say LOST because it is my absolute FAVORITE show of ALL time – but alas, the show is finite and it would also require acting – something I just do not excel in.
So…
I will have to say SURVIVOR because I can admit that I have fantasies about going on that show, outwitting, outplaying, and outlasting everyone! And is it really bad that I would almost like to be a *villain* than a *good* gal?

Oh yeah… and the million dollar paycheck would be super-duper and obviously would solve a lot of monetary issues!

Blessed Be…
♥Cyn♥

5 comments:

  1. LOL!! My MIL actually started to fill out the application to go on Survivor. She really thought she could beat everyone... I just found out where my husband got the "I can beat everyone" attitude. :P

    Lost was my favorite show... We watched all the seasons on DVD right before the last one. That was the only one we watched on the original air date.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I myself have fantasies of the Race one... AH! The Amazing Race. It is less about the money and more about the adventures for me. It just looks like FUN.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find it difficult to believe that you could be the "villain" with your positive attitude. My fantasy reality show to be on would also be The Amazing Race - agreeing with Mia, more about the travel and experience, than the money!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your attitude. You would be fabulous on Survivor cause you look like a pretty tough (but beautiful) chick to me! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marie -- I have checked into the application process as well -- it is lengthy and pretty extreme. I wuld LOVE to at least try out -- but I could never leave my babies for 39+ days!
    Ironically -- I got Brian hooked on Lost and he watched all the prior seasons before the last too -- the last being the only season he watched on Primetime as well!
    I MISS LOST!!!

    Mia-- I so hear ya! Yes, of course the money would be nice/awesome but the experience is priceless for sure!!

    Kimberly -- Yeah you are probably right -- but it might be fun to go out of character for a bit (evil grin) -- hehe!

    Z-- Thank you and ditto my sweets!!! And thanks for popping on my blog -- so nice to see you here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...